CW Skimmer 1.9
CW Skimmer 1.9 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CW Skimmer 1.9 from your PCAfreet Software, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Afreet Software, Inc.. Please follow http://www.dxatlas.com
if you want to read more on CW Skimmer 1.9 on Afreet Software, Inc.'s web page. CW Skimmer 1.9 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\CwSkimmer directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove CW Skimmer 1.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\CwSkimmer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.56 MB (1638400 bytes) on disk and is named CwSkimmer.exe.
CW Skimmer 1.9 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.24 MB (2352926
bytes) on disk:
- CwSkimmer.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
This info is about CW Skimmer 1.9 version 1.9
CW Skimmer 1.9 is an application by Afreet Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase CW Skimmer 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CW Skimmer 1.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CW Skimmer 1.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CW Skimmer 1.9". The CW Skimmer 1.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CW Skimmer 1.9 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CW Skimmer 1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CW Skimmer 1.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dxatlas.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Afreet\CwSkimmer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CW Skimmer 1.9.
8. After removing CW Skimmer 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CW Skimmer 1.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CW Skimmer 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CW Skimmer 1.9 by Afreet Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CW Skimmer 1.9 by Afreet Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CW Skimmer 1.9 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:43:09.363