CUBA Studio 2.1.3
CUBA Studio 2.1.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CUBA Studio 2.1.3 from your PCHaulmont
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Haulmont. Click on https://www.cuba-platform.com
to get more facts about CUBA Studio 2.1.3 on Haulmont's website. CUBA Studio 2.1.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CUBA Studio 2.1.3 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall CUBA Studio 2.1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\CUBA Studio 2.1.3\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.15 MB (1202385 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CUBA Studio 2.1.3. They take an average of 1.15 MB (1202385
bytes) on disk.
This info is about CUBA Studio 2.1.3 version 2.1.3
CUBA Studio 2.1.3 is an application by Haulmont. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall CUBA Studio 2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CUBA Studio 2.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CUBA Studio 2.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "CUBA Studio 2.1.3". If it exists on your system the CUBA Studio 2.1.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CUBA Studio 2.1.3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CUBA Studio 2.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CUBA Studio 2.1.3:
- The software company is: https://www.cuba-platform.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CUBA Studio 2.1.3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CUBA Studio 2.1.3.
8. After uninstalling CUBA Studio 2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CUBA Studio 2.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CUBA Studio 2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CUBA Studio 2.1.3 by Haulmont from your PC, nor are we saying that CUBA Studio 2.1.3 by Haulmont is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CUBA Studio 2.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 05:54:59.030