You can find below details on how to remove CSect 2010 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CSect 2010 from your computerS.I.S.
. More information about S.I.S. can be found here
. More info about the software CSect 2010 can be found at http://www.sis.ingegneria.it
. Usually the CSect 2010 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SIS\CSect2010 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\SIS\CSect2010\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CSect 2010. CSect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.46 MB (2575360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CSect 2010. They occupy about 3.16 MB (3317878
bytes) on disk.
- CSect.exe (2.46 MB)
- downloadUpdatev2.exe (20.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.62 KB)
This web page is about CSect 2010 version 2010
CSect 2010 is a program offered by the software company S.I.S.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall CSect 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CSect 2010 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CSect 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CSect 2010". If it is installed on your PC the CSect 2010 application will be found very quickly. When you select CSect 2010 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CSect 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CSect 2010:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sis.ingegneria.it
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SIS\CSect2010\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CSect 2010.
8. After uninstalling CSect 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CSect 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CSect 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CSect 2010 by S.I.S. from your computer, nor are we saying that CSect 2010 by S.I.S. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CSect 2010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 20:17:00.023