CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 from your systemPCWinTech.com
. More information about PCWinTech.com can be seen here
. More data about the program CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 can be found at http://www.pcwintech.com
. CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CS Fire Monitor folder, depending on the user's decision. CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CS Fire Monitor\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CSFireMon.exe and it has a size of 1.27 MB (1335296 bytes).
CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.33 MB (2438656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CleanMem.exe (28.00 KB)
- Compact_Repair.exe (20.00 KB)
- CS Remote View.exe (328.00 KB)
- CSFireMon.exe (1.27 MB)
- RegEL.exe (20.00 KB)
- TCPConfig.exe (52.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (461.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (168.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.0
of CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0.
CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 is a program by the software company PCWinTech.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcwintech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CS Fire Monitor\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0.
8. After uninstalling CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 by PCWinTech.com from your PC, we are not saying that CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 by PCWinTech.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CS Fire Monitor 3.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-22 20:02:59.340