CR2 CODEC Version 1.0
CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 from your systemArdfry Imaging, LLC
. You can read more on Ardfry Imaging, LLC or check for application updates here
. Further information about CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 can be found at http://www.ardfry.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ArdfryImaging\CR2 Codec directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ArdfryImaging\CR2 Codec\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled CR2CodecPreferences.exe and occupies 202.80 KB (207664 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with CR2 CODEC Version 1.0. They occupy about 879.07 KB (900169
bytes) on disk.
- CR2CodecPreferences.exe (202.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
This page is about CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 version 21.0
only. You can find here a few links to other CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 versions:
CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 is a program by the software company Ardfry Imaging, LLC. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CR2 CODEC Version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CR2 CODEC Version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CR2 CODEC Version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ardfry.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ArdfryImaging\CR2 Codec\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CR2 CODEC Version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling CR2 CODEC Version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 by Ardfry Imaging, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 by Ardfry Imaging, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CR2 CODEC Version 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 11:26:02.553