CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 for Windows. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\HWMonitorPro folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\CPUID\HWMonitorPro\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21. The application's main executable file is titled HWMonitorPro.exe and its approximative size is 1.84 MB (1925816 bytes). A way to uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 from your PC
CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.52 MB (2645337
bytes) on disk.
- HWMonitorPro.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This page is about CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 version 1.21
Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21". The CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21.
8. After removing CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130