CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20
CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\HWMonitorPro folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 is "C:\Program Files\CPUID\HWMonitorPro\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. HWMonitorPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.24 MB (2347240 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 from your computer
The following executable files are contained in CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20. They occupy 2.92 MB (3066761
bytes) on disk.
- HWMonitorPro.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This page is about CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 version 1.20
Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20". The CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 app will be found automatically. After you select CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20.
8. After removing CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CPUID HWMonitor Pro 1.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130