CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 from your PCCPUID, Inc.
. Additional info about CPUID, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z ASR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z ASR\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70's primary file takes around 4.20 MB (4406504 bytes) and is called cpuz.exe.
CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.88 MB (5121542
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (4.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 version 1.70
CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 is an application marketed by CPUID, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 or simply click the Search field and type in "CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70". If it is installed on your PC the CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 app will be found very quickly. After you click CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC Formula 1.70 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 01:05:39.037