CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1
CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 from your PCCPUID, Inc.
. More info about CPUID, Inc. can be found here
. CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z OC directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z OC\unins000.exe. CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1's primary file takes around 9.02 MB (9462504 bytes) and its name is cpuz.exe.
CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 9.71 MB (10182025
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (9.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 version 1.71.1
CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 is a program marketed by CPUID, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1". If it exists on your system the CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1.
8. After uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.71.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:47:44.470