CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64
CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on CPUID, Inc.. CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z OC directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z OC\unins000.exe. CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64's main file takes around 8.77 MB (9196264 bytes) and its name is cpuz.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64. They occupy about 9.45 MB (9911302
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (8.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This page is about CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 version 1.64
CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 is an application released by CPUID, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64". If it is installed on your PC the CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 program will be found automatically. When you click CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z OC 1.64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:28:56.667