CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78
This info is about CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. You can find out more on CPUID, Inc. or check for application updates here
. CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78. CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78's main file takes about 4.83 MB (5061848 bytes) and is called cpuz.exe.
CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.52 MB (5787005
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (4.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 version 1.78
CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 is an application marketed by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78". If it exists on your system the CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 by CPUID, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 00:36:01.560