CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78
This info is about CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 from your computerCPUID, Inc.
. You can find out more on CPUID, Inc. or check for application updates here
. CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78. CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78's main file takes about 4.83 MB (5061848 bytes) and is called cpuz.exe.
CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.52 MB (5787005
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (4.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current page applies to CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 version 1.78
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI\cpuz.exe
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI\cpuz.ini
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI\cpuz_msi_eula.txt
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI\cpuz_msi_readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID CPU-Z MSI_is1
CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 is an application offered by CPUID, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 or simply click the Search field and type in "CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78". If it is installed on your PC the CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78.
8. After uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.78 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 00:36:01.560