CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76
This info is about CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 from your PCCPUID, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on CPUID, Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z MSI\unins000.exe. CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76's main file takes around 4.97 MB (5212888 bytes) and is called cpuz.exe.
CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.66 MB (5932409
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (4.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.76
of CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76.
CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 is an application released by CPUID, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76". If it exists on your system the CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76.
8. After uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z MSI 1.76 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:26:59.660