CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 from your PCCPUID, Inc.
. More information on CPUID, Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z G1 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z G1\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.54 MB (4761320 bytes) on disk and is named cpuz.exe.
CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.22 MB (5476358
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (4.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.69.2
of CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2:
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z G1
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CPUID\CPU-Z
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z G1\cpuz.exe
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z G1\cpuz.ini
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z G1\unins000.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CPUID\CPU-Z G1\CPU-Z G1.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID CPU-Z G1_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID CPU-Z G1_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID CPU-Z G1_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID CPU-Z G1_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID CPU-Z G1_is1\QuietUninstallString
CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 is a program marketed by the software company CPUID, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2". The CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 program will be found automatically. After you click CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 by CPUID, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 by CPUID, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CPUID CPU-Z G1 1.69.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-23 17:50:36.710