CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1
This page is about CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 3.02 MB (3167976 bytes) on disk and is named cpuz.exe. A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 from your PC
CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.71 MB (3887497
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.71.1
of CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz.ini
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz_eula.txt
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz_readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\unins000.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID CPU-Z_is1
Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1". If it exists on your system the CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130