CPUID CPU-Z 1.71
CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. cpuz.exe is the CPUID CPU-Z 1.71's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.45 MB (2568936 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 from your computer
The following executables are contained in CPUID CPU-Z 1.71. They take 3.14 MB (3288457
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 version 1.71
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by CPUID CPU-Z 1.71's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz.exe
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz.ini
- C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\unins000.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CPUID CPU-Z_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\cpuz.exe
Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z 1.71". The CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 program will be found very quickly. When you select CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CPUID CPU-Z 1.71, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.71.
8. After removing CPUID CPU-Z 1.71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUID CPU-Z 1.71 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130