CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 for Windows. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 is "C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. cpuz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.06 MB (2162480 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 from your system
The executable files below are installed along with CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5. They occupy about 2.74 MB (2877518
bytes) on disk.
- cpuz.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 version 1.61.5
Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5". If it is installed on your PC the CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 application will be found very quickly. When you select CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5.
8. After uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUID CPU-Z 1.61.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130