You can find on this page details on how to remove CPUBalance for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall CPUBalance from your computerBitsum
. More data about Bitsum can be seen here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
to get more facts about CPUBalance on Bitsum's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CPUBalance folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing CPUBalance is C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ProBalance.exe is the CPUBalance's primary executable file and it takes circa 852.19 KB (872640 bytes) on disk.
CPUBalance installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.43 MB (3592517
bytes) on disk.
- Insights.exe (776.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (569.50 KB)
- ProBalance.exe (852.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (973.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (337.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of CPUBalance. You can find below info on other versions of CPUBalance:
...click to view all...
CPUBalance is an application offered by Bitsum. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase CPUBalance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CPUBalance from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CPUBalance or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPUBalance". If it is installed on your PC the CPUBalance program will be found very quickly. After you select CPUBalance in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CPUBalance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CPUBalance:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPUBalance.
8. After uninstalling CPUBalance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CPUBalance which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUBalance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CPUBalance by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that CPUBalance by Bitsum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CPUBalance in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 09:58:12.003