This page is about CPUBalance for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CPUBalance from your systemBitsum
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. More data about the app CPUBalance can be found at https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Programme\CPUBalance directory (same installation drive as Windows). CPUBalance's full uninstall command line is C:\Programme\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 637.19 KB (652480 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProBalance.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CPUBalance. They occupy about 3.28 MB (3441472
bytes) on disk.
- Insights.exe (586.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (472.50 KB)
- ProBalance.exe (637.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1.30 MB)
- uninstall.exe (337.25 KB)
This info is about CPUBalance version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CPUBalance:
...click to view all...
CPUBalance is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CPUBalance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CPUBalance from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CPUBalance or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPUBalance". If it is installed on your PC the CPUBalance app will be found automatically. When you select CPUBalance in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CPUBalance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CPUBalance:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CPUBalance.
8. After removing CPUBalance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CPUBalance that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CPUBalance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CPUBalance by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that CPUBalance by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CPUBalance in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 05:04:20.057