This info is about CPUBalance for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CPUBalance from your systemBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
if you want to read more on CPUBalance on Bitsum's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CPUBalance directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall CPUBalance by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ProBalance.exe is the CPUBalance's primary executable file and it takes around 822.19 KB (841920 bytes) on disk.
CPUBalance is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.73 MB (4956801
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cpubalancesetup64.exe (1.34 MB)
- Insights.exe (776.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (569.50 KB)
- ProBalance.exe (822.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (967.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (337.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of CPUBalance. Click on the links below for other CPUBalance versions:
...click to view all...
CPUBalance is an application marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CPUBalance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CPUBalance from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CPUBalance or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPUBalance". If it is installed on your PC the CPUBalance application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CPUBalance in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CPUBalance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CPUBalance:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/ProBalance/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CPUBalance\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CPUBalance.
8. After uninstalling CPUBalance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CPUBalance that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPUBalance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CPUBalance by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that CPUBalance by Bitsum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CPUBalance supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 18:15:11.510