CPU-Z and GPU-Z
CPU-Z and GPU-Z is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall CPU-Z and GPU-Z from your computerOSzone.net
. More information on OSzone.net can be seen here
. Click on http://forum.oszone.net/index.php?referrerid=150730
to get more facts about CPU-Z and GPU-Z on OSzone.net's website. Usually the CPU-Z and GPU-Z application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolz folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for CPU-Z and GPU-Z is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolz\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1075200 bytes) on disk and is titled GPU-Z.exe.
CPU-Z and GPU-Z is composed of the following executables which take 4.52 MB (4737893
bytes) on disk:
- cpuz.exe (2.04 MB)
- GPU-Z.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The current web page applies to CPU-Z and GPU-Z version 11.4.6
alone. Click on the links below for other CPU-Z and GPU-Z versions:
CPU-Z and GPU-Z is an application offered by the software company OSzone.net. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase CPU-Z and GPU-Z is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CPU-Z and GPU-Z from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CPU-Z and GPU-Z or simply click the Search feature and type in "CPU-Z and GPU-Z". If it is installed on your PC the CPU-Z and GPU-Z program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CPU-Z and GPU-Z in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CPU-Z and GPU-Z, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CPU-Z and GPU-Z:
- The web site of the program is: http://forum.oszone.net/index.php?referrerid=150730
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolz\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CPU-Z and GPU-Z.
8. After uninstalling CPU-Z and GPU-Z, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CPU-Z and GPU-Z which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CPU-Z and GPU-Z using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPU-Z and GPU-Z by OSzone.net from your computer, nor are we saying that CPU-Z and GPU-Z by OSzone.net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CPU-Z and GPU-Z supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:03:31.770