CPU Thermometer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CPU Thermometer from your systemcputhermometer.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on cputhermometer.com. Click on http://www.cputhermometer.com/
to get more details about CPU Thermometer on cputhermometer.com's website. CPU Thermometer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing CPU Thermometer is C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CPU Thermometer's primary file takes about 132.00 KB (135168 bytes) and is called CPUThermometer.exe.
CPU Thermometer contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.27 MB (1329353
bytes) on disk.
- CPUThermometer.exe (132.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
If planning to uninstall CPU Thermometer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall CPU Thermometer from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CPU Thermometer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer\Aga.Controls.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer\CPUThermometer.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer\CPUThermometer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer\CPUThermometerLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer\unins000.exe
CPU Thermometer is a program marketed by cputhermometer.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CPU Thermometer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CPU Thermometer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CPU Thermometer or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPU Thermometer". If it is installed on your PC the CPU Thermometer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CPU Thermometer in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CPU Thermometer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CPU Thermometer:
- The software company is: http://www.cputhermometer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPU Thermometer.
8. After removing CPU Thermometer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CPU Thermometer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPU Thermometer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CPU Thermometer by cputhermometer.com from your computer, nor are we saying that CPU Thermometer by cputhermometer.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CPU Thermometer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:40:55.777