CPU Thermometer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CPU Thermometer from your computercputhermometer.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on cputhermometer.com. Click on http://www.cputhermometer.com/
to get more details about CPU Thermometer on cputhermometer.com's website. CPU Thermometer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing CPU Thermometer is C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CPU Thermometer's primary file takes about 132.00 KB (135168 bytes) and is called CPUThermometer.exe.
CPU Thermometer contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.27 MB (1329353
bytes) on disk.
- CPUThermometer.exe (132.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
If planning to uninstall CPU Thermometer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
CPU Thermometer is a program by cputhermometer.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CPU Thermometer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CPU Thermometer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CPU Thermometer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CPU Thermometer". If it is installed on your PC the CPU Thermometer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CPU Thermometer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CPU Thermometer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CPU Thermometer:
- The software company is: http://www.cputhermometer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Thermometer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CPU Thermometer.
8. After uninstalling CPU Thermometer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CPU Thermometer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPU Thermometer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPU Thermometer by cputhermometer.com from your PC, nor are we saying that CPU Thermometer by cputhermometer.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CPU Thermometer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:40:55.777