CPU Thermometer 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove CPU Thermometer 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CPU Thermometer 1.0 from your computerCPUThermometer.com
. Additional info about CPUThermometer.com can be seen here
. You can see more info related to CPU Thermometer 1.0 at http://www.cputhermometer.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CPU Thermometer directory (same installation drive as Windows). CPU Thermometer 1.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\CPU Thermometer\unins000.exe". CPUThermometer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 749.00 KB (766976 bytes) on disk.
CPU Thermometer 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.39 MB (1462618
bytes) on disk.
- CPUThermometer.exe (749.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
This web page is about CPU Thermometer 1.0 version 1.0
CPU Thermometer 1.0 is a program marketed by CPUThermometer.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase CPU Thermometer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CPU Thermometer 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CPU Thermometer 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "CPU Thermometer 1.0". The CPU Thermometer 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CPU Thermometer 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CPU Thermometer 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CPU Thermometer 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.cputhermometer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CPU Thermometer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CPU Thermometer 1.0.
8. After removing CPU Thermometer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CPU Thermometer 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CPU Thermometer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CPU Thermometer 1.0 by CPUThermometer.com from your PC, nor are we saying that CPU Thermometer 1.0 by CPUThermometer.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CPU Thermometer 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:27:21.630