CPU Monitor version 1.0
This page is about CPU Monitor version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CPU Monitor version 1.0 from your systemVag-Labs
. Take a look here
for more information on Vag-Labs. Please open http://www.vag-lab.com
if you want to read more on CPU Monitor version 1.0 on Vag-Labs's web page. CPU Monitor version 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Monitor folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Monitor\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall CPU Monitor version 1.0. CPU Monitor.exe is the CPU Monitor version 1.0's main executable file and it occupies around 175.00 KB (179200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with CPU Monitor version 1.0. They take about 880.78 KB (901918
bytes) on disk.
- CPU Monitor.exe (175.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of CPU Monitor version 1.0.
CPU Monitor version 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Vag-Labs. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CPU Monitor version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CPU Monitor version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CPU Monitor version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CPU Monitor version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the CPU Monitor version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click CPU Monitor version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CPU Monitor version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CPU Monitor version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.vag-lab.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU Monitor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CPU Monitor version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling CPU Monitor version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CPU Monitor version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CPU Monitor version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CPU Monitor version 1.0 by Vag-Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that CPU Monitor version 1.0 by Vag-Labs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CPU Monitor version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130