CPU Invaders is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall CPU Invaders from your systemMicroblast Games
. Check out here
for more information on Microblast Games. You can read more about related to CPU Invaders at http://www.microblastgames.com/
. CPU Invaders is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\CPU Invaders folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing CPU Invaders is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CPU Invaders.exe is the CPU Invaders's primary executable file and it takes approximately 16.91 MB (17729536 bytes) on disk.
CPU Invaders is comprised of the following executables which take 16.91 MB (17729536
bytes) on disk:
- CPU Invaders.exe (16.91 MB)
CPU Invaders is a program released by the software company Microblast Games. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase CPU Invaders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CPU Invaders from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CPU Invaders or simply click the Search field and type in "CPU Invaders". The CPU Invaders application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CPU Invaders in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CPU Invaders, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CPU Invaders:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microblastgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CPU Invaders.
8. After uninstalling CPU Invaders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CPU Invaders which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CPU Invaders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CPU Invaders by Microblast Games from your PC, we are not saying that CPU Invaders by Microblast Games is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CPU Invaders in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 14:07:12.070