COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 from your PCComputer Security Software Russia
. You can read more on Computer Security Software Russia or check for application updates here
. More info about the application COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 can be seen at http://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=1565
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\COMSS Advisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\COMSSAdv.inf,Uninstall_x86. COMSS.Advisor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.07 MB (1121792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0. They occupy about 1.09 MB (1138176
bytes) on disk.
- COMSS.Advisor.exe (1.07 MB)
- COMSS.Updater.exe (16.00 KB)
This data is about COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 version 3.0.2465.0
COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 is a program released by the software company Computer Security Software Russia. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0". The COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=1565
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\COMSSAdv.inf,Uninstall_x86
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0.
8. After uninstalling COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 by Computer Security Software Russia from your computer, we are not saying that COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 by Computer Security Software Russia is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove COMSS Advisor 3.0.2465.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 18:45:59.613