This page is about COMPUTERBILD-Cloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall COMPUTERBILD-Cloud from your computerCyberGhost S.R.L.
. Further information on CyberGhost S.R.L. can be found here
. More data about the application COMPUTERBILD-Cloud can be seen at http://www.computerbild-cloud.de
. COMPUTERBILD-Cloud is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\COMPUTERBILD-Cloud directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove COMPUTERBILD-Cloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\COMPUTERBILD-Cloud\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CGCClient.exe is the COMPUTERBILD-Cloud's main executable file and it takes close to 1.78 MB (1868376 bytes) on disk.
COMPUTERBILD-Cloud is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.94 MB (17759776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CGCClient.exe (1.78 MB)
- LogSender.exe (22.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- wyUpdate.exe (431.09 KB)
- dokanctl.exe (12.00 KB)
- encfs.exe (4.50 KB)
- encfsctl.exe (4.50 KB)
- mounter.exe (14.50 KB)
- rdiff.exe (588.00 KB)
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
COMPUTERBILD-Cloud is an application marketed by CyberGhost S.R.L.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase COMPUTERBILD-Cloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove COMPUTERBILD-Cloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find COMPUTERBILD-Cloud or simply click the Search field and type in "COMPUTERBILD-Cloud". If it exists on your system the COMPUTERBILD-Cloud app will be found very quickly. When you click COMPUTERBILD-Cloud in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding COMPUTERBILD-Cloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for COMPUTERBILD-Cloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.computerbild-cloud.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\COMPUTERBILD-Cloud\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall COMPUTERBILD-Cloud.
8. After removing COMPUTERBILD-Cloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of COMPUTERBILD-Cloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling COMPUTERBILD-Cloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove COMPUTERBILD-Cloud by CyberGhost S.R.L. from your computer, we are not saying that COMPUTERBILD-Cloud by CyberGhost S.R.L. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove COMPUTERBILD-Cloud supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-11 13:23:35.833