This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall COMODO livePCsupport for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall COMODO livePCsupport from your PCCOMODO
. You can find out more on COMODO or check for application updates here
. Usually the COMODO livePCsupport application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall COMODO livePCsupport. The application's main executable file occupies 208.31 KB (213312 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLPSLA.exe.
COMODO livePCsupport installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.96 MB (5203288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLPS.exe (1,010.81 KB)
- CLPSLA.exe (208.31 KB)
- CLPSLS.exe (157.31 KB)
- Cpa_VA.exe (1.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (2.32 MB)
- VALA.exe (179.81 KB)
This info is about COMODO livePCsupport version 3.3.191520.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of COMODO livePCsupport:
COMODO livePCsupport is a program offered by the software company COMODO. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove COMODO livePCsupport is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase COMODO livePCsupport from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate COMODO livePCsupport or simply click the Search field and type in "COMODO livePCsupport". If it exists on your system the COMODO livePCsupport application will be found very quickly. After you select COMODO livePCsupport in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about COMODO livePCsupport, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove COMODO livePCsupport.
8. After uninstalling COMODO livePCsupport, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of COMODO livePCsupport that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing COMODO livePCsupport using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall COMODO livePCsupport by COMODO from your computer, nor are we saying that COMODO livePCsupport by COMODO is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall COMODO livePCsupport supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:30:20.080