This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy from your systemCOMODO
. More information about COMODO can be found here
. COMODO GeekBuddy is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling COMODO GeekBuddy is C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. COMODO GeekBuddy's main file takes around 203.30 KB (208184 bytes) and is called CLPSLA.exe.
COMODO GeekBuddy contains of the executables below. They take 5.74 MB (6016160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLPS.exe (968.80 KB)
- CLPSLA.exe (203.30 KB)
- CLPSLS.exe (1.00 MB)
- Cpa_VA.exe (1.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (2.32 MB)
- VALA.exe (178.30 KB)
The current page applies to COMODO GeekBuddy version 3.3.217083.59
only. You can find below a few links to other COMODO GeekBuddy releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy
- C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO GeekBuddy\CLPSLS.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\COMODO GeekBuddy.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\COMODO GeekBuddy
COMODO GeekBuddy is an application released by the software company COMODO. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase COMODO GeekBuddy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate COMODO GeekBuddy or simply click the Search feature and type in "COMODO GeekBuddy". If it exists on your system the COMODO GeekBuddy application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click COMODO GeekBuddy in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding COMODO GeekBuddy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy.
8. After removing COMODO GeekBuddy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of COMODO GeekBuddy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing COMODO GeekBuddy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy by COMODO from your computer, we are not saying that COMODO GeekBuddy by COMODO is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall COMODO GeekBuddy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:15:45.040