COMODO Cloud Antivirus
This page contains detailed information on how to remove COMODO Cloud Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall COMODO Cloud Antivirus from your systemCOMODO
. Take a look here
where you can read more on COMODO. Usually the COMODO Cloud Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\COMODO Cloud Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during install. COMODO Cloud Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\COMODO\CCAV\installer\ccavstart.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.61 MB (5877552 bytes) on disk and is labeled ccavsrv.exe.
The executables below are part of COMODO Cloud Antivirus. They occupy about 8.33 MB (8734696
bytes) on disk.
- ccavsrv.exe (5.61 MB)
- ccavvirth.exe (2.72 MB)
This page is about COMODO Cloud Antivirus version 1.9.410568.452
only. You can find below info on other releases of COMODO Cloud Antivirus:
...click to view all...
COMODO Cloud Antivirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove COMODO Cloud Antivirus:
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\apps.db
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\authroot.stl
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\ccavhelper32.dll
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\ccavsrv.exe
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\ccavvirth.exe
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\chromodoccav_win.json
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\cmdhtml.dll
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\default.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\MsiDetector.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Themes\themedark.dll
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Themes\themelight.dll
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.arabic.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.brazilian.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.bulgarian.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.chinese.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.chinesetraditional.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.czech.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.french.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.hungarian.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.indonesian.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.italian.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.polish.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.portuguese.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.romanian.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.russian.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.spanish.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.swedish.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.turkish.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.ukrainian.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\ccavsrv.vietnamese.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\mcavsrv.dutch.xml
- C:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations\mcavsrv.greek.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Comodo Cloud Antivirus
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Comodo Cloud Antivirus
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\file\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers\Comodo Cloud Antivirus
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers\Comodo Cloud Antivirus
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\Comodo Cloud Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\COMODO Cloud Antivirus_list_uninstall
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Comodo\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\ccavsrv.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\F:\COMODO\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\
COMODO Cloud Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company COMODO. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase COMODO Cloud Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove COMODO Cloud Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate COMODO Cloud Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "COMODO Cloud Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the COMODO Cloud Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you click COMODO Cloud Antivirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding COMODO Cloud Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall COMODO Cloud Antivirus.
8. After removing COMODO Cloud Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of COMODO Cloud Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling COMODO Cloud Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove COMODO Cloud Antivirus by COMODO from your computer, nor are we saying that COMODO Cloud Antivirus by COMODO is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove COMODO Cloud Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 06:02:26.443