You can find on this page details on how to uninstall COGO v5.3 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall COGO v5.3 from your systemFugro Spatial Solutions
. Check out here
for more information on Fugro Spatial Solutions. Please open http://www.fugrospatial.com.au
if you want to read more on COGO v5.3 on Fugro Spatial Solutions's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\COGO folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. COGO v5.3's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\COGO\unins000.exe. COGO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 988.00 KB (1011712 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of COGO v5.3. They take an average of 1.62 MB (1702681
bytes) on disk.
- COGO.exe (988.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (674.77 KB)
This info is about COGO v5.3 version 5.3
COGO v5.3 is an application released by Fugro Spatial Solutions. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall COGO v5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall COGO v5.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find COGO v5.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "COGO v5.3". If it is installed on your PC the COGO v5.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select COGO v5.3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about COGO v5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for COGO v5.3:
- The software company is: http://www.fugrospatial.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\COGO\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove COGO v5.3.
8. After removing COGO v5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong COGO v5.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing COGO v5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall COGO v5.3 by Fugro Spatial Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that COGO v5.3 by Fugro Spatial Solutions is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall COGO v5.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 12:40:32.473