COGO DC version 6.1.6
You can find below detailed information on how to remove COGO DC version 6.1.6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall COGO DC version 6.1.6 from your systemFugro Geospatial
. More information on Fugro Geospatial can be seen here
. Usually the COGO DC version 6.1.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fugro Geospatial\COGO DC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. COGO DC version 6.1.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fugro Geospatial\COGO DC\unins000.exe. COGO DC version 6.1.6's main file takes about 974.50 KB (997888 bytes) and is named COGO.exe.
COGO DC version 6.1.6 is composed of the following executables which take 1.64 MB (1720485
bytes) on disk:
- COGO.exe (974.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.6
of COGO DC version 6.1.6.
COGO DC version 6.1.6 is a program offered by the software company Fugro Geospatial. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall COGO DC version 6.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall COGO DC version 6.1.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate COGO DC version 6.1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "COGO DC version 6.1.6". If it is installed on your PC the COGO DC version 6.1.6 app will be found very quickly. When you click COGO DC version 6.1.6 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about COGO DC version 6.1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove COGO DC version 6.1.6.
8. After uninstalling COGO DC version 6.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of COGO DC version 6.1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing COGO DC version 6.1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove COGO DC version 6.1.6 by Fugro Geospatial from your computer, we are not saying that COGO DC version 6.1.6 by Fugro Geospatial is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove COGO DC version 6.1.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 12:42:57.690