CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7
CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 from your PCCODIJY
. Take a look here
for more details on CODIJY. More data about the program CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 can be seen at http://www.codijy.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CODIJY\CODIJY Pro folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CODIJY\CODIJY Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7. CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7's primary file takes around 7.06 MB (7407408 bytes) and its name is CODIJYPro.exe.
CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.21 MB (8607233
bytes) on disk.
- CODIJYPro.exe (7.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 version 3.5.7
CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 is an application offered by the software company CODIJY. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7". If it exists on your system the CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 app will be found automatically. After you click CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.codijy.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CODIJY\CODIJY Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7.
8. After uninstalling CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 by CODIJY from your computer, nor are we saying that CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 by CODIJY is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CODIJY Pro version 3.5.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:53:47.093