COCTimer is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall COCTimer from your PCGennady Goncharov
. You can find out more on Gennady Goncharov or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on COCTimer at http://www.ngels.ru
. Usually the COCTimer application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\COCTimer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. COCTimer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\COCTimer\Uninstall.exe. COCTimer's primary file takes around 436.50 KB (446976 bytes) and its name is COCTimer.exe.
COCTimer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 531.50 KB (544256
bytes) on disk.
- COCTimer.exe (436.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (95.00 KB)
This web page is about COCTimer version 2.2.2
only. Click on the links below for other COCTimer versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall COCTimer.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COCTimer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\COCTimer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COCTimer\1152x720.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COCTimer\1440x900.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COCTimer\960x600.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\COCTimer\AForge.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
COCTimer is a program by Gennady Goncharov. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove COCTimer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete COCTimer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate COCTimer or simply activate the Search field and type in "COCTimer". If it is installed on your PC the COCTimer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click COCTimer in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding COCTimer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for COCTimer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ngels.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\COCTimer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove COCTimer.
8. After uninstalling COCTimer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong COCTimer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing COCTimer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall COCTimer by Gennady Goncharov from your computer, nor are we saying that COCTimer by Gennady Goncharov is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall COCTimer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:56:45.813