COBRAS Import for Connection
This web page is about COBRAS Import for Connection for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall COBRAS Import for Connection from your systemCisco Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on Cisco Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow www.CiscoUnityTools.com
if you want to read more on COBRAS Import for Connection on Cisco Systems, Inc.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\COBRAS\COBRAS Import for Connection directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove COBRAS Import for Connection by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\COBRAS\COBRAS Import for Connection\COBRAS Import for Connection_55961.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled COBRASImportForConnection.exe and it has a size of 1.64 MB (1723392 bytes).
COBRAS Import for Connection installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.19 MB (3349232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- COBRAS Import for Connection_55961.exe (570.73 KB)
- COBRASImportForConnection.exe (1.64 MB)
- COBRASExportForConnection.exe (821.00 KB)
- wavcat.exe (44.00 KB)
- wavcopy.exe (56.00 KB)
- wavdump.exe (52.00 KB)
The current web page applies to COBRAS Import for Connection version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of COBRAS Import for Connection:
...click to view all...
COBRAS Import for Connection is an application released by the software company Cisco Systems, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase COBRAS Import for Connection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove COBRAS Import for Connection from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find COBRAS Import for Connection or simply activate the Search field and type in "COBRAS Import for Connection". The COBRAS Import for Connection application will be found very quickly. After you click COBRAS Import for Connection in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about COBRAS Import for Connection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for COBRAS Import for Connection:
- The web site of the program is: www.CiscoUnityTools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco Systems\COBRAS\COBRAS Import for Connection\COBRAS Import for Connection_55961.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall COBRAS Import for Connection.
8. After uninstalling COBRAS Import for Connection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong COBRAS Import for Connection which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing COBRAS Import for Connection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove COBRAS Import for Connection by Cisco Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that COBRAS Import for Connection by Cisco Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove COBRAS Import for Connection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 14:20:25.117