CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 from your systemAruba
. More information on Aruba can be seen here
. More info about the application CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 can be seen at //
. CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 is usually set up in the C:\Programmi\CNS-Ok folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Programmi\CNS-Ok\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 573.00 KB (586752 bytes) on disk and is called CNS-Ok.exe.
CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.09 MB (2196148
bytes) on disk.
- CNS-Ok.exe (573.00 KB)
- dotNet4.0.exe (868.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.11 KB)
This info is about CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 version 1.0.3
CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 is a program marketed by Aruba. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3". The CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3:
- The web site of the program is: //
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\CNS-Ok\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3.
8. After removing CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 by Aruba from your PC, we are not saying that CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 by Aruba is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CNS-Ok versione 1.0.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:21:17.913