This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CMenu for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CMenu from your PCMichael Heath
. You can find out more on Michael Heath or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CMenu directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for CMenu is C:\Program Files\CMenu\CMenu.exe. CMenu.exe is the CMenu's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.48 MB (1547154 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CMenu. They occupy 2.47 MB (2595071
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CMenu.exe (1.48 MB)
- CMExtEd.exe (161.50 KB)
- AU3Info.exe (19.50 KB)
- AutoItMacroGenerator02.exe (65.00 KB)
- forcedel.exe (248.86 KB)
- innounp.exe (292.00 KB)
- myuninst.exe (33.00 KB)
- PEiD.exe (159.50 KB)
- ContextMenuEditor.exe (44.00 KB)
This info is about CMenu version 2.6
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CMenu:
CMenu is a program offered by the software company Michael Heath. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase CMenu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CMenu from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CMenu or simply click the Search field and type in "CMenu". If it is installed on your PC the CMenu program will be found automatically. After you click CMenu in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CMenu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CMenu.
8. After uninstalling CMenu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CMenu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CMenu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CMenu by Michael Heath from your PC, nor are we saying that CMenu by Michael Heath is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CMenu in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 15:56:50.273