CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29
CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More data about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Copy of CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29" is the full command line if you want to remove CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This info is about CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 version 1.0
CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29". The CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29.
8. After uninstalling CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CMSI Config Manager 8-7-29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 19:29:15.207