This web page is about CMS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the CMS program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CMS folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling CMS is "C:\Program Files\CMS\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\CMS\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled CMS.exe and its approximative size is 1.93 MB (2019328 bytes). A way to uninstall CMS from your PC
CMS is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.48 MB (2599424
bytes) on disk:
- CMS.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
CMS has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CMS from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CMS or simply click the Search feature and type in "CMS". The CMS application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CMS in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CMS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CMS.
8. After removing CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CMS that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CMS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130