This web page is about CMS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Usually the CMS program is installed in the C:\Program Files\CMS folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling CMS is "C:\Program Files\CMS\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\CMS\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled CMS.exe and its approximative size is 1.93 MB (2019328 bytes). A way to uninstall CMS from your system
CMS is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.48 MB (2599424
bytes) on disk:
- CMS.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
CMS has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\CMS\CMS.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\CMS\CMS.exe
Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CMS from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CMS or simply activate the Search field and type in "CMS". If it is installed on your PC the CMS application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CMS in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CMS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CMS.
8. After removing CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CMS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CMS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130