CMS H265 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CMS H265 from your systemPURASEN - VDTECH - SPYEYE - EYEWIDE
. Open here
for more information on PURASEN - VDTECH - SPYEYE - EYEWIDE. Detailed information about CMS H265 can be seen at http://www.vdtech.com.vn
. CMS H265's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\CMS H265\uninstall.exe. CMS.VDTECH.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.50 MB (2625536 bytes) on disk.
CMS H265 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.79 MB (3970048
bytes) on disk.
- CMS.VDTECH.exe (2.50 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to CMS H265 version 1.16
only. For more CMS H265 versions please click below:
CMS H265 is an application offered by the software company PURASEN - VDTECH - SPYEYE - EYEWIDE. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove CMS H265 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CMS H265 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CMS H265 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CMS H265". The CMS H265 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CMS H265 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CMS H265, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CMS H265:
- The publisher is: http://www.vdtech.com.vn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\CMS H265\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CMS H265.
8. After uninstalling CMS H265, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CMS H265 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CMS H265 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CMS H265 by PURASEN - VDTECH - SPYEYE - EYEWIDE from your PC, nor are we saying that CMS H265 by PURASEN - VDTECH - SPYEYE - EYEWIDE is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CMS H265 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-07 01:46:30.790