CMS is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CMS from your PCORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
. More data about ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED can be seen here
. You can read more about related to CMS at ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
. CMS is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CMS. CMS.exe is the CMS's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.44 MB (2560000 bytes) on disk.
CMS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.99 MB (3136000
bytes) on disk.
- CMS.exe (2.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (562.50 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\CMSORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
CMS is an application marketed by the software company ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CMS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CMS or simply click the Search feature and type in "CMS". If it is installed on your PC the CMS application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CMS in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CMS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CMS:
- The web site of the application is: ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CMS.
8. After uninstalling CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CMS that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CMS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CMS by ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED from your PC, we are not saying that CMS by ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CMS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 08:48:02.103