CMS is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CMS from your systemORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
. More data about ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED can be seen here
. You can read more about related to CMS at ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
. CMS is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CMS. CMS.exe is the CMS's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.44 MB (2560000 bytes) on disk.
CMS installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.99 MB (3136000
bytes) on disk.
- CMS.exe (2.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (562.50 KB)
CMS is a program marketed by the software company ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove CMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CMS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CMS or simply activate the Search field and type in "CMS". The CMS program will be found very quickly. After you select CMS in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CMS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CMS:
- The web site of the program is: ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CMS.
8. After uninstalling CMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CMS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CMS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CMS by ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED from your computer, nor are we saying that CMS by ORIENTELL TECHNOLOGY LIMITED is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CMS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 08:48:02.103