This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CMRR for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CMRR from your systemNIOSH
. Further information on NIOSH can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NIOSH\Coal Mine Roof Rating folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for CMRR is C:\Program Files (x86)\NIOSH\Coal Mine Roof Rating\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named cmrr.exe and occupies 14.80 MB (15523840 bytes).
CMRR contains of the executables below. They take 14.86 MB (15577789
bytes) on disk.
- cmrr.exe (14.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (52.68 KB)
The current web page applies to CMRR version 2.1.03
CMRR is an application by NIOSH. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CMRR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CMRR from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CMRR or simply click the Search feature and type in "CMRR". If it is installed on your PC the CMRR program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CMRR in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CMRR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CMRR.
8. After uninstalling CMRR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CMRR which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CMRR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CMRR by NIOSH from your computer, nor are we saying that CMRR by NIOSH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CMRR in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 23:27:24.297