CMQ Exam is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CMQ Exam from your PCQuality Council of Indiana
. Further information on Quality Council of Indiana can be found here
. Click on http://www.qualitycouncil.com
to get more information about CMQ Exam on Quality Council of Indiana's website. Usually the CMQ Exam application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CMQ Exam-6.05 folder, depending on the user's option during install. CMQ Exam's full uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\CMQ Exam\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.70 MB (4925798 bytes) on disk and is called QCI Certification Exam.exe.
CMQ Exam is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.70 MB (4925798
bytes) on disk:
- QCI Certification Exam.exe (4.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.05
of CMQ Exam. You can find below a few links to other CMQ Exam versions:
CMQ Exam is an application by Quality Council of Indiana. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CMQ Exam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CMQ Exam from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CMQ Exam or simply activate the Search field and type in "CMQ Exam". The CMQ Exam program will be found very quickly. When you select CMQ Exam in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CMQ Exam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CMQ Exam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qualitycouncil.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\CMQ Exam\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CMQ Exam.
8. After uninstalling CMQ Exam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CMQ Exam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CMQ Exam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CMQ Exam by Quality Council of Indiana from your computer, nor are we saying that CMQ Exam by Quality Council of Indiana is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CMQ Exam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 09:42:56.363