This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CGVCAM LYNX for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CGVCAM LYNX from your systemCGVCAM LYNX
. You can read more on CGVCAM LYNX or check for application updates here
. More information about the application CGVCAM LYNX can be seen at http://www.uipcam.net
. Usually the CGVCAM LYNX application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CGVCAM LYNX folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for CGVCAM LYNX is C:\Program Files\CGVCAM LYNX\unins000.exe. CGVCAM-LYNX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1236992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CGVCAM LYNX. They occupy about 2.24 MB (2346485
bytes) on disk.
- CGVCAM-LYNX.exe (1.18 MB)
- Play.exe (192.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- UpdateB.exe (108.00 KB)
- watchdog.exe (80.00 KB)
CGVCAM LYNX is a program released by CGVCAM LYNX. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall CGVCAM LYNX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CGVCAM LYNX from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CGVCAM LYNX or simply click the Search feature and type in "CGVCAM LYNX". If it exists on your system the CGVCAM LYNX program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CGVCAM LYNX in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CGVCAM LYNX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CGVCAM LYNX:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uipcam.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CGVCAM LYNX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CGVCAM LYNX.
8. After uninstalling CGVCAM LYNX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CGVCAM LYNX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CGVCAM LYNX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CGVCAM LYNX by CGVCAM LYNX from your PC, we are not saying that CGVCAM LYNX by CGVCAM LYNX is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CGVCAM LYNX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 15:21:06.253