You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CFAO IproCAM for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CFAO IproCAM from your computerIproCAM
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on IproCAM. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IproCAM\BIGCI directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling CFAO IproCAM is C:\Program Files\IproCAM\NINOS387\un_Setup_NINOS_387_16386.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. USINAGE.EXE is the CFAO IproCAM's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.82 MB (4005888 bytes) on disk.
CFAO IproCAM contains of the executables below. They take 14.27 MB (14963558
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- un_Setup_NINOS_387_16386.exe (500.64 KB)
- BLOC.EXE (121.79 KB)
- BMP-3D.EXE (226.52 KB)
- conv3ds.exe (101.00 KB)
- convbmp.exe (52.00 KB)
- CONVXFMT.EXE (40.27 KB)
- GRAVECI.EXE (544.00 KB)
- GRAVURE.EXE (3.63 MB)
- HLP.EXE (20.00 KB)
- im2bmp.exe (20.00 KB)
- NINOS.exe (616.00 KB)
- Setup Speed IT 5.exe (2.29 MB)
- setupdrv.exe (269.20 KB)
- Setup_NINOS_FONTS.exe (1.58 MB)
- STL3D.EXE (518.05 KB)
- USINAGE.EXE (3.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.87.0316122010
of CFAO IproCAM. You can find below info on other application versions of CFAO IproCAM:
CFAO IproCAM is an application offered by IproCAM. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CFAO IproCAM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CFAO IproCAM with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CFAO IproCAM or simply click the Search feature and type in "CFAO IproCAM". If it exists on your system the CFAO IproCAM app will be found very quickly. After you click CFAO IproCAM in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CFAO IproCAM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CFAO IproCAM.
8. After removing CFAO IproCAM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CFAO IproCAM which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CFAO IproCAM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CFAO IproCAM by IproCAM from your PC, we are not saying that CFAO IproCAM by IproCAM is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CFAO IproCAM supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:37:54.797