This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CEWE Photo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall CEWE Photo from your PCCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. More information on CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA can be found here
. CEWE Photo is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CEWE Photo\CEWE Photo directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing CEWE Photo is C:\Program Files\CEWE Photo\CEWE Photo\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called CEWE Photo.exe and it has a size of 4.02 MB (4212736 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CEWE Photo. They occupy an average of 4.93 MB (5168070
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CEWE Photo.exe (4.02 MB)
- crashwatcher.exe (31.50 KB)
- Galerie photo CEWE.exe (165.50 KB)
- gpuprobe.exe (22.00 KB)
- IMPORTATEUR PHOTOS CEWE.exe (163.00 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (16.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (534.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.6
of CEWE Photo. You can find below a few links to other CEWE Photo releases:
CEWE Photo is an application released by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove CEWE Photo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CEWE Photo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CEWE Photo or simply activate the Search field and type in "CEWE Photo". If it exists on your system the CEWE Photo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CEWE Photo in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CEWE Photo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CEWE Photo.
8. After uninstalling CEWE Photo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CEWE Photo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CEWE Photo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CEWE Photo by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your computer, we are not saying that CEWE Photo by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CEWE Photo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 11:00:30.790