You can find below details on how to uninstall CDS 3.6.8 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CDS 3.6.8 from your systemSICK AG
. Additional info about SICK AG can be found here
. Click on http://www.sick.de
to get more information about CDS 3.6.8 on SICK AG's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\CDS folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\CDS\3.6.8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CDS 3.6.8. The program's main executable file has a size of 328.00 KB (335872 bytes) on disk and is labeled CDS.exe.
CDS 3.6.8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 80.89 MB (84819118
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CDS.exe (328.00 KB)
- DeviceNetProductActivator.exe (704.50 KB)
- Main.exe (3.36 MB)
- ProductActivator.exe (983.00 KB)
- TRegSvr.exe (94.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
- Setup CDSDTM 184.108.40.206.exe (45.37 MB)
- DPInstx64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- DPInstx86.exe (900.56 KB)
- DPInst_Monx64.exe (73.90 KB)
- DPInst_Monx86.exe (73.40 KB)
- OS_Detect.exe (73.39 KB)
- C4_Add_Device.exe (1.07 MB)
- C4_Config.exe (2.20 MB)
- C4_Connect.exe (1.09 MB)
- C4_del.exe (1.23 MB)
- C4_transfer.exe (1.17 MB)
- CDSTutorial_DE.exe (9.37 MB)
- CDSTutorial_EN.exe (9.09 MB)
- CDS_Load_project.exe (1.04 MB)
- CDS_save_project.exe (1.06 MB)
The current web page applies to CDS 3.6.8 version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other CDS 3.6.8 versions please click below:
CDS 3.6.8 is a program offered by the software company SICK AG. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CDS 3.6.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CDS 3.6.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CDS 3.6.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "CDS 3.6.8". If it exists on your system the CDS 3.6.8 program will be found automatically. When you click CDS 3.6.8 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CDS 3.6.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDS 3.6.8:
- The software company is: http://www.sick.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\CDS\3.6.8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDS 3.6.8.
8. After uninstalling CDS 3.6.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CDS 3.6.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDS 3.6.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CDS 3.6.8 by SICK AG from your computer, nor are we saying that CDS 3.6.8 by SICK AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CDS 3.6.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:16:13.013