CDRoller version 9.40
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40 from your systemDigital Atlantic Corp.
. More information about Digital Atlantic Corp. can be read here
. You can get more details related to CDRoller version 9.40 at www.cdroller.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40. CDRoller version 9.40's primary file takes around 1.99 MB (2081824 bytes) and its name is CDRoller.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CDRoller version 9.40. They take about 3.00 MB (3141984
bytes) on disk.
- CDRoller.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
The current page applies to CDRoller version 9.40 version 9.40
CDRoller version 9.40 is an application offered by Digital Atlantic Corp.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CDRoller version 9.40 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CDRoller version 9.40 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDRoller version 9.40". If it is installed on your PC the CDRoller version 9.40 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CDRoller version 9.40 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CDRoller version 9.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDRoller version 9.40:
- The web site of the application is: www.cdroller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CDRoller version 9.40.
8. After removing CDRoller version 9.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CDRoller version 9.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDRoller version 9.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40 by Digital Atlantic Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that CDRoller version 9.40 by Digital Atlantic Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDRoller version 9.40 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 16:02:58.210