CDRoller version 9.30
CDRoller version 9.30 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CDRoller version 9.30 from your systemDigital Atlantic Corp.
. Go over here
for more information on Digital Atlantic Corp.. More information about CDRoller version 9.30 can be found at www.cdroller.com
. Usually the CDRoller version 9.30 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for CDRoller version 9.30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.96 MB (2054760 bytes) on disk and is called CDRoller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CDRoller version 9.30. They occupy 2.97 MB (3114920
bytes) on disk.
- CDRoller.exe (1.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
This web page is about CDRoller version 9.30 version 9.30
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove CDRoller version 9.30.Folders left behind when you uninstall CDRoller version 9.30:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove CDRoller version 9.30:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\CDRoller
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\CDRoller\CDRoller.cfg
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\CDRoller\drives.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\CDRoller\DVDRecovery.lst
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\CDRoller\FlashScan.lst
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\CDRoller\RawScan.lst
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\CDRoller\Resume.lst
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\CDRoller.lnk
CDRoller version 9.30 is an application by Digital Atlantic Corp.. Some people want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase CDRoller version 9.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CDRoller version 9.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CDRoller version 9.30 or simply click the Search field and type in "CDRoller version 9.30". If it exists on your system the CDRoller version 9.30 application will be found automatically. When you click CDRoller version 9.30 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CDRoller version 9.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CDRoller version 9.30:
- The software company is: www.cdroller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CDRoller version 9.30.
8. After removing CDRoller version 9.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CDRoller version 9.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CDRoller version 9.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CDRoller version 9.30 by Digital Atlantic Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that CDRoller version 9.30 by Digital Atlantic Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDRoller version 9.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 22:03:16.703