CDRoller version 10.40
CDRoller version 10.40 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CDRoller version 10.40 from your PCDigital Atlantic Corp.
. Check out here
for more info on Digital Atlantic Corp.. More details about the program CDRoller version 10.40 can be found at www.cdroller.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CDRoller version 10.40 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.45 MB (3618640 bytes) on disk and is named CDRoller.exe.
The executable files below are part of CDRoller version 10.40. They take an average of 4.47 MB (4688880
bytes) on disk.
- CDRoller.exe (3.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.40
of CDRoller version 10.40.
CDRoller version 10.40 is a program released by the software company Digital Atlantic Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CDRoller version 10.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CDRoller version 10.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CDRoller version 10.40 or simply click the Search feature and type in "CDRoller version 10.40". If it is installed on your PC the CDRoller version 10.40 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CDRoller version 10.40 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CDRoller version 10.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDRoller version 10.40:
- The web site of the program is: www.cdroller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CDRoller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CDRoller version 10.40.
8. After uninstalling CDRoller version 10.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CDRoller version 10.40 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CDRoller version 10.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CDRoller version 10.40 by Digital Atlantic Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that CDRoller version 10.40 by Digital Atlantic Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDRoller version 10.40 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:55:44.757