This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CDBurnerXP from your systemCDBurnerXP
. Go over here
for more info on CDBurnerXP. Detailed information about CDBurnerXP can be seen at http://www.cdburnerxp.se
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP folder (same installation drive as Windows). CDBurnerXP's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe. cdbxpp.exe is the CDBurnerXP's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.65 MB (1733448 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CDBurnerXP. They occupy 3.20 MB (3352087
bytes) on disk.
- cdbxpcmd.exe (25.32 KB)
- cdbxpp.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- updater.exe (23.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5255
of CDBurnerXP. Click on the links below for other CDBurnerXP versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove CDBurnerXP.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP\UserSettings.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Canneverbe Limited\CDBurnerXP
CDBurnerXP is an application released by CDBurnerXP. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove CDBurnerXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CDBurnerXP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CDBurnerXP or simply activate the Search field and type in "CDBurnerXP". The CDBurnerXP program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CDBurnerXP in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CDBurnerXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CDBurnerXP:
- The software company is: http://www.cdburnerxp.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CDBurnerXP.
8. After removing CDBurnerXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CDBurnerXP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CDBurnerXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP from your computer, we are not saying that CDBurnerXP by CDBurnerXP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CDBurnerXP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:15:30.320